Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hello! My first blog post

Before I begin talking about me or my blog I would just like to say that I am new at this blog thing and being a blogger so i may not post as often or i may not be any good at it in the first place. Anyways, I wanna tell a little bit about myself My name is...well you can call Kay or k.k. i dont think im comfortable with sharing my name. I am 17 and i just graduated from high school well kinda i graduated but  i still need to take 2 summer school classes to get enough credits to graduate so i will be done with school this summer (which is a yr earlier than when i am supposed to) but since my high school only has one graduation ceremony in the summer right after school is out, i went to it but i didnt get a diploma just the black folder that everyone gets which usually contains a diploma but mine's was empty. I cant wait. Only 2 1/2 more weeks til im done. Lately though ive been freaking out about what im gonna do once i graduate, which is partly why i decided to start my blog just to get my feelings out and even to hear what other people think of my situation, plus i enjoy writing. I feel like i can get my feelings out a lot better when Im writting then when im speaking. Idk the words seem to just flow better and easier when im writting instead of jumping out like they do when i talk. So i guess thats just what this blog may be about me figuring out my life and sharing it with you and maybe even along with a few other things that i enjoy like fashion, beauty, music(i love music). i  had planned to keep this short and simple but as ive learned this past year things dont always go as planned.In my next blog post i promise to share with you more about my dilemma in my life. So bye for now!xoxo k.k.

No comments:

Post a Comment